For the purpose of data protection laws, the data controller of your personal information in relation to the Service is Open Door Entertainment, LLC., (“we”, “us”, “our”).
End User License Agreement
Please review our EULA found at https://returntomoria.com/eula/, which also governs your use of the Software, to understand our practices.
Terms of Service
Please review our Terms of Service found at https://returntomoria.com/terms/, which also governs your use of the Software, to understand our practices.
Children must not use the Service for any purpose, except where their parent or guardian has provided lawful consent (to the extent this option is available in your jurisdiction).
By children, we mean users under the age of 13 years old; or in the case of a region where the minimum age for processing personal information differs, such different age. You should in any case refer to the laws in your jurisdiction to ensure you are above the relevant legal minimum age.
Our Games or Services are not authorized for use by minors under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 13. If you believe a minor has provided us with information, please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to promptly delete the information.
Information We Collect
In the course of participating in the Game, or by using our website, you may provide us with the following information:
- Information you provide when registering an account or contacting customer support, which may include your name, screen name, phone number, email address, credit card or other billing information.
- Information associated with your Game usage such as your IP address, Epic Games account identifier, PlayStation™Network Online ID, software error reports, device heuristics such as operating system or browser, hardware specifications, Game features used, or web pages visited.
- Information you provide when engaging with our Game or Services, including chat, support correspondence, interactive forms or surveys, social media sharing, product feedback or testimonials, and any associated application or website activities.
How We Use and Store Information
We use information collected through our Games or Services for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a relevant gaming experience;
- Create in-game statistics associated with your gameplay;
- To respond to any customer support requests you may make;
- To provide, administer and improve our Games or website;
- To better understand your needs and interests;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide you with further information and offers or complementary products or services, including about our licensed partners;
- To conduct market research;
- To administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by North Beach Games or our business partners;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes with users, enforce our agreements and protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
For visitors from the UK or European Union, the legal basis for this data processing is:
- Performance as necessary to support a contract, including enabling the functionality of the Game or website, fulfilling orders, providing customer support, and notifying you of account or important product updates.
- Our legitimate interest to process the data, including to protect the security or integrity of the applications or website, to carry out statistical or other analysis, to understand and improve upon the Services, and to provide you with marketing, advertising or other communications about relevant products or services which may be of interest.
- With your consent for partners, complementary products or services.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
We may store collected information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data has been collected and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. If you purchase North Beach Games in-game products or subscriptions from us, your billing and shipping address will be stored by our billing service providers. We will delete your personal information when the information is no longer necessary to process a request, at your request, or to manage your account. However, we may store any aggregate or anonymous information indefinitely.
North Beach Games is based in the United States, where we and our service providers store the majority of our application data, website data and other collected information. If you are a visitor or customer from the UK or EU, please note that we use a variety of legal mechanisms to protect the integrity and security of your information when transferring it to the U.S., including requiring our data hosting and service providers to agree to Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the submitted to us through our applications and this website, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When We May Share Information
We may share or transfer collected information for any of the previously described purposes in these instances;
- To third-party service providers who provide application management services, billing services, website functionality, facilitate communications, enable customer support and other services connected to our applications, website or communications.
- With your consent with partners including Epic Games.
- When required by law
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business or any part of our business.
- We may choose to aggregate or anonymize your information and share it with partners or others for market research or other business purposes.
Our game applications and website may contain links to other websites or services. The fact that we link to a website or service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party. We do not exercise control over any of the information you provide or are collected by, these third-party websites or services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit and services that you use.
How We Process Your Personal Information
This section provides more detail on the types of personal information we collect from you, and why.
For users who live in the European Economic Area, Türkiye or the United Kingdom, it also identifies the legal basis under which we process your data.
Exercising Your Choices or Rights
If you are a registered user, you have the ability to unsubscribe from marketing-related emails by clicking on a link in each email.
We employ various cookies to administer our website, personalize content, and help us advertise to you on other websites. With respect to advertising services, North Beach Games endeavors to work exclusively with service providers aligned with the principles adopted by the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you wish to object to this information being used for the purpose of serving you relevant ads on other websites, you may opt-out at the DAA website here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served all advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads without interest-based information collected from this website.
Accessing, changing or deleting your information
We also use Freshdesk as a Customer Support solution to manage customer communications via email support. For more information on the data security policies for Freshworks, Inc., please see Freshworks, Inc. security policy information here. f
adsYou also may visit the settings of these providers to opt out of any communication or tracking that is stored on their respective systems. If you remove your email address, you may limit our ability to communicate or provide you with application updates or other services. If you request to completely delete all such information, your account will be deactivated and you may lose access to any of the gaming history or upgrades associated with your account. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions or need additional assistance. We’ll take steps to modify or delete your information as soon as it is practical, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
For visitors from the UK or European Union, in addition to the references above, you may choose to exercise the following personal data rights:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process future requests, or that your account is deactivated);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data for marketing or certain analytics purposes; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for any purposes in which it was requested at any time.
We may not accept a request to access, modify or erase your personal data where we can not verify your personal data, where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim. For information about how to exercise your rights, see Contact Us below.
For California Consumers, please see below to review our California Consumer Disclosures.
Changes To This Policy
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION. HOWEVER, THE SERVICE PROVIDERS WE PARTNER WITH (FOR EXAMPLE, OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS) MAY USE TECHNOLOGY ON THE SERVICE THAT "SELLS" PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DEFINED BY THE CCPA LAW.
IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING PURPOSES AND THESE POTENTIAL SALES AS DEFINED UNDER CCPA LAW, YOU MAY DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY OPT OUT IS SPECIFIC TO THE BROWSER YOU USE. YOU MAY NEED TO OPT OUT ON EVERY BROWSER THAT YOU USE.
If you are a visitor from the UK or EU and wish to exercise your data subject rights, you can reach out to our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com or if you have complaints, reach out to your local data protection authority.
If you have any additional questions about the Game, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California Consumer Disclosure
California Consumer Rights & Options
Unite with Your Fellow Dwarves
Adventure awaits in our growing Discord community. Join to discover all things Return to Moria.